Email notifications are used to notify you via email when certain actions have occurred related to your Awareness Technologies account. Certain notifications are enabled by default in your account. Use the below guide to create new notifications and enable/disable or modify existing notifications.
1) Log into the web console and navigate to Settings > Notifications
2) To create a new Email Notification select the "Add" button under "Notification Settings"
3) Select the notification type that you would like to create.
- Alert Word Category: Get notified via email when an alert word is typed or when an alert word is found within an email or instant message.
- Website Category: Get notified via email when a website that belongs to a specific website category (Adult Sites, Shopping Sites, etc...).
4) Select the Timeframe for when the notifications are sent:
- Immediately: A notification will be sent as soon as an applicable event is processed.
- Hourly: A notification will be sent each hour summarizing all the events of the previous hour.
- Daily: A notification will be sent of each day summarizing all the events of the previous day.
- Weekly: A notification will be sent each Monday summarizing all of the events of the previous week.
- Monthly: A notification will be sent on the first of each month summarizing all the events of the previous month. (Requires 30 day extended viewing to be purchased).
5) Receive a copy of the notification via the email address setup during the notification wizard (Example below):
6) To disable the Extended Viewing notification, these are emails which say "the following data is going to be deleted..." click the on/off switch next to this notification. To disable the Low Screenshot notification, these are emails which remind you that your account is running low on available screenshots, click the on/off switch next to this notification to disable it. These notifications are enabled by default in your account: