1) File tracking requires the purchase of SONAR Enterprise. Once SONAR Enterprise is purchased the license must be assigned to your existing installation.
2) Log into the web console and browse to Settings > Downloads & Licensing. Under License Management locate the computer that you wish to assign SONAR Enterprise to. In the Actions column in the far right of the screen click "Assign.
3) Select to assign the SONAR Enterprise Package to this computer:
4) After assigning the license, browse to Settings > Recording & Blocking. Turn Record File Tracking to "ON" and click Settings to the right of "Record File Tracking":
5) Add folder paths to activate the file tracking for in the "Active List" and click "Add"