1) Locate ESET NOD32 antivirus software which has a blue and white "e" logo in the status panel on the computer you wish to monitor. Right click the icon, select "Temporarily disable protection":
2) Click "Yes" at the following prompt:
3) Select for time interval "Until next restart" and click "ok":
4) Now launch your web browser and navigate to the web console. Click on Settings > Downloads & Licensing and proceed to download and install the software. When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select "no" so the computer does not reboot.
5) Click on the "Help" tab on the bottom left of the window and then "Anti-virus Exclusions":
6) On the Anti-virus Exclusions page locate the path to exclude for your antivirus software:
7) Locate the folder path for exclusion depending on if this is a 32 or 64 Bit operating system (find this out here).
8) Right click the ESET NOD32 icon again from the status panel. Select "Open ESET NOD32 Antivirus 8":
9) Select "Setup" from the left hand pane and then "Enter Advanced setup...":
10) Select Computer > Antivirus and Antispyware > Exclusions:
11) Select "Add" and then enter the path located in step #6 above and click "ok"
12) Once completed, then reboot the computer.