- Locate the icon for AVG Business Security in the bottom right hand of the screen. Right click and wait for a small window to pop up. Click on the green button labeled ‘Protection is ON’ and disable to turn the button red. This will temporarily stop any scanning or interruptions from AVG.
- Log into your account. Follow installation instructions here. DO NOT REBOOT THE COMPUTER AFTER INSTALLATION.
- Go back to the main menu of AVG Business Security On the top, right hand side of the main menu will be a button labeled ‘Menu’. Click on it and select ‘Exceptions’ from the drop down menu. Select ‘Browse’ and find the installation folder path, which can be found in the dashboard under Settings > Account Information > Paths to Exclude for Anti-virus software, or via the popup window after selecting to download the installer file. Important Note: The path excluded in this example will be different then the path you must exclude for your account as this folder is randomized. Please use the path located in your account.
4. Exclude the folder by clicking the small black checkmark next to the folder.
5. Reboot your computer and proceed to use as normal.