- Log into your account at https://login.interguardsoftware.com/.
- On the toolbar, select ‘Settings’ and then ‘Recording & Blocking’.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a setting named ‘Web Blocking’ with a button next to it. Make sure this button is on (it will be green if active, red if not active).
- You have 3 options for web blocking: a) Block by Category, b) Block by URL and c) Block by Whitelist.
- Block by Category: InterGuard can categorize websites by their content and separate them into subjects for the administrator to block (Pornography, gambling, guns, etc.)
- Block by URL: The administrator can block specific websites from being reach by inputting the website URL into the database.
- Block by Whitelist: All websites will be blocked off except for websites confirmed by the administrator.
Article ID: 112, Created: 9/14/2018 at 7:21 PM, Modified: 9/18/2018 at 4:54 PM