Child iOS device (iPhone/iPad)
A USB cable (same as used for charging)
A MAC Computer
(this computer must be on the same wifi network as the phone when you request a backup)
Click here to watch the Youtube Tutorial!
1. From a Mac, go to login.webwatcher.com and log into your account
2. From your available devices, select "Install iPhone/iPad"
3. Click the Live Chat button to have a WebWatcher engineer remotely install while you relax.
To install manually, click on the "MAC Download" button
4. Open your downloads folder and open the file called "WWDesktopApp.dmg"
5. Double-click the package icon called "WWDesktopApp.pkg"
6. Click "Continue" and then "Install"
7. Enter your keychain password if needed
8. Click on the button that says "Let's get started!". Then, click on "I'm Ready, Let's do this!"
9. Double click the highlighted icon below
10. Go to your downloads and open a file called "iMazingMini2forMac.dmg"
11. Click "Agree"
12. Double-click the icon shown.
13. Click "Open"
14. Click "Install"
15. Click "Next"
16. Connect the child device. Then, tap "Trust" and enter your passcode if needed
17. Click "Back Up Now". Then, click "Back up"
18. Close the window after backing up the child device. Go to the setup guide and click on "Open WebWatcher". Enter your WebWatcher information.
Congratulations! You are now ready to start using WebWatcher!
For more support, please refer to our knowledge base articles or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To view recorded data, go to login.webwatcher.com